[Zope-CMF] Errors with onlinePIM

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:50:52 +0200

Mehmet Yousouf writes:
 > Hi, I'm trying to setup onlinePIM in CMF(running Zope-2.5.0 installed from
 > source, CMF-1.2, python 2.2) and although most things work, The calendar
 > doesn't. clicking on "edit your calendar settings" displays a form with
 > nothing in  the section available types. -when you click on a day, the
 > following error occurs:
Maybe, in the corresponding "TypeInfo" (--> portal_types --> your type)
"Allowed content types" are not chosen?

 > Site Error
 >     (Info: ct.getHeadline(date, mode))
 >   File Python expression "ct.getHeadline(date, mode)", line 1, in <expression>
 > File
 > /home/mehmety/Zope-2.5.0-src/lib/python/Products/OnlinePIM/CalendarTool.py,
 > line 330, in getHeadline
 >     (Object: portal_calendar)
 > TALESError: Sorry, an error occurred
Sad that we get such an uninformative error message!
Fortunately, Shane is working on better error messages...

Something is wrong in line 330 of "CalendarTool". Check the code, you may
guess, what it is...

Dieter