[TFW] Re: [Zope-CMF] BlogFace and CVS CMF

Karl Anderson kra@monkey.org
01 May 2002 11:40:35 -0700

Tres Seaver <tseaver@zope.com> writes:

> Blogface doesn't quite play nice with stock CMF catalogs:  it assumes
> the existence of a metadata column, 'document_src', which isn't present
> by default.

That's just the default view trying to render the default blog entry
type - it's meant to be customized.  Thanks for the patch.

>  I have a patch for this, along with one to make customizing
> the filesystem-based views easier (see attachment).

Thanks.  BlogFace 1.0 will use through the web views (as soon as I get
this WikiBlog demo done so I can release it), which I should have done
from the start.

--
Karl Anderson      kra@monkey.org           http://www.monkey.org/~kra/