[Zope-CMF] BlogFace and CVS CMF

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Wed, 01 May 2002 22:18:50 -0700

On 01 May 2002 11:31:52 -0400
Tres Seaver <tseaver@zope.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 01:59, J C Lawrence wrote:

> Blogface doesn't quite play nice with stock CMF catalogs: it assumes
> the existence of a metadata column, 'document_src', which isn't
> present by default.

<nod>

Aye, that makes sense.  I presume "document_src" was a valid/common
metadata tag for a prior version of Zope/PTK?  If so, what was it used
for?

> I have a patch for this, along with one to make customizing the
> filesystem-based views easier (see attachment).

Thanks, that does fix the basic failure.  Much obliged.  Now to make it
CMFHappy (skins etc).

  FWIW: I'm trying to take CMFWiki, extend it in various blog-like
  manners (ala Bill Seitz), port over some of the more interesting ZWiki
  extensions, and index/access the thing by default with various
  BlogFace folders (different search criteria).

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?