[Zope-CMF] DefaultDublinCoreImpl no more auto catalog itself in CMF-1.3beta1?

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Fri, 03 May 2002 17:08:03 +0200

[sorry I didn't realize this before though I upgraded to CMF-1.3beta1 as
soon as it was out, my project is kinda dormant and I didn't test it
thoroughly]

I have a CMF type which has in its ancestor DefaultDublinCoreImpl. In
its __init__ method it was sufficient to call
DefaultDublinCoreImpl.__init__ to have it automagically add to the
catalog, at least it did with CMF-1.2.
Now with CMF-1.3beta it's no longer so and it breaks my product.
I could find anything about this neither in the tracker (I searched for
pending and solved bug with subject catalog and then
DefaultDublinDoreImpl) nor in the list archive (looked only in
april/may, since cmf-1.3b1 was released at the beginning of april).
Is it a bug or a feature?
What should I do?

TIA
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007