[Zope-CMF] DefaultDublinCoreImpl no more auto catalog itself in CMF-1.3beta1?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 06 May 2002 12:21:33 +0200

That *is* the only solution. Look at the CMFArticle, it is derived from
both PortalFolder and PortalContent and does override manage_afterAdd to
call *both* base class methods. It overrides manage_beforeDelete as well to
not call both base class methods, but well... ;-)

Note you also have to get the base class order right, e.g.:

class Article(PortalFolder, PortalContent, DefaultDublinCoreImpl):

HTH,
Stefan