[Zope-CMF] DefaultDublinCoreImpl no more auto catalog itself in CMF-1.3beta1?

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Mon, 06 May 2002 12:55:40 +0200

Stefan H. Holek wrote:
> That *is* the only solution. Look at the CMFArticle, it is derived from
> both PortalFolder and PortalContent and does override manage_afterAdd to
> call *both* base class methods. It overrides manage_beforeDelete as well
> to not call both base class methods, but well... ;-)

Yes, I already had to override manage_beforeDelete for another reason
(I'm using mxmRelations, so I use this method to check that the object
is not in use to allow its deletion).
And now that I overrode manage_afterAdd it works as expected, thanks.

> Note you also have to get the base class order right, e.g.:
>
> class Article(PortalFolder, PortalContent, DefaultDublinCoreImpl):

I had that right by pure chance.
This is beginning to look like black magic though ;-)

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007