[Zope-CMF] DefaultDublinCoreImpl no more auto catalog itself in CMF-1.3beta1?

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Tue, 07 May 2002 16:00:07 +0200

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> To throw in more confusion (but probably this is useful in order to
> track the problem), if I manually update the catalog, all is fine (for
> already catalogged objects, new ones still gets catalogged as Folder)

In light of that, I tried this ugly hack:

   def manage_afterAdd(self,item,container):
     """Call my parents methods"""
     PortalFolder.manage_aferAdd(self,item,container)
     PortalContent.manage_afterAdd(self,item,container)
     ### ugly hack while I find the real solution
     self.portal_catalog.refreshCatalog(clear=1)

Guess what? It doesn't work. Objects inserted before the current one are
"corrected" while the current one still gets catalogged as "Folder" :-/
Of course each new object inserted "corrects" the previous ones minus
itself.
I'm tempted to downgrade to CMF-1.2 :-(

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007