[Zope-CMF] Chnages to ram-cache manager and CMF ?

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
08 May 2002 11:48:27 +0800

Hi

I am running a CVS snapshot of CMF as of 19/4/2002.

I am finding that the results of python scripts don't seem
to being cached by the ram cache manager,
ie they are associated, the are seen in the statistics page
but no results are ever cached, ie all columns have a value of 0.

I can successfully cache the pagetemplate that calls the script

I have noticed there is now a CMF Caching policy tool which seems
to have something to do with skin methods, any likely hood
this could have an affect

previous use of this approach with CMF1.2 worked fine.

Any thoughts, hints

Rgds

Tim