[Zope-CMF] __call__() takes at most 5 arguments

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:44:29 +0100

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 5:47 pm, Kevin Carlson wrote:
> I am calling a ZSQL method from a python script using "context.add(param1,
> etc...)" where add is the name of the ZSQL method.  It is being called but
> the error message I am getting states that "__call__() takes at most 5
> arguments (6 given)".
>
> Anyone have an idea why this is so?
>
> Kevin

Maybe if you gave some more info on the code that is calling this method it
would be easier to say why this is happening.  On the face of it, that looks
like a perfectly reasonable error message that is pretty self-explanatory.  I
suppose there is something more to this, or you would have fixed the problem
already.