[Zope-CMF] manager cannot change Proxy Role to Member??

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:56:54 -0500

script needs to have a proxy role of Member as well.

~runyaga

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antwan Reijnen" <twanus@xs4all.nl>
To: <zope-cmf@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 12:50 PM
Subject: [Zope-CMF] manager cannot change Proxy Role to Member??

> Hi all,
>
> I wrote a little pythonscript ('addtest')that should have a Proxy Role of
Member. I try to set this proxyrole, as a manager, via the proxy-tab of the
ZMI, but I get this error:

> You are not authorized to change addtest because you do not have proxy
roles.

> Traceback (innermost last):
>
> File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 223, in
publish_module
> File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
> File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook (Object: addtest)
> File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in
publish
> File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 162, in
mapply (Object: manage_proxy)
> File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in
call_object (Object: manage_proxy)
> File C:\Program
Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\PythonScripts\PythonScript.py, line 368, in
manage_proxy (Object: addtest)
> File C:\Program
Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\PythonScripts\PythonScript.py, line 358, in
_validateProxy (Object: addtest) Forbidden: (see above)

> After a little examination, I find that I can only change the Proxy Roles
to Anonymous and Manager (!).

> So, how come? I have checked my manager permission to change Proxy
Roles...