[Zope-CMF] new to CMF- calendar question

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:14:32 -0700

Hi,
What is the best way to create some sort of calendar for users to checkout
equipment?  I installed Zope 2.5.1, cmf 1.2, and tried onlinePIM 0.2
(thinking I would use the calendar portion).  I am having errors with this
configuration when I try to add the new PIM objects.  For example, to add a
contact container, I get the error:
Error Type: Undefined
Error Value: expanded_title not found in 'here/expanded_title', at line 23,
column 2

I am not even sure this is the best product or way to do what I want anyway.
Preferably, I would like a graphical calendar with week or month overview
and clickable days with reservations and ability to add new ones.
Any ideas?

Sean Kelley
Technology Coordinator
City of Santa Rosa