[Zope-CMF] CMF/ZPT/<DTD's>

Peter Thoenen pthoenen@uwm.edu
Fri, 10 May 2002 14:14:40 -0500

Hello,

Not sure this is the correct list to address this issue but I am
currently setting up a CMF site (first time using zope also) and while I
have the ZPT and CMF configuration figured out, I am also a stickler for
w3c standards.  This of course requires the following on to of everypage
(xhtml 1.1).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

Yet as far as I can tell, ZPT or CMF doesn't allow ANY tags before the

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
       xml:lang="en"
       xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
       xmlns:tal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/tal"
       xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal">

Is there a way around this or am I dooomed to not being able to meet
standards compliance.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Thoenen - System Administrator