[Zope-CMF] Messaging in CMF Intranet?

Erik Lange erik@mmmanager.org
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:22:32 +0200

Hi,

We have started developing an online PIM (personal information manager) for
CMF.

http://www.zope.org/Members/gittew/OnlinePIM

This should eventually work like outlook and an exchange server, letting
people invite eachother to meetings, booking of resources and notifications
of actions etc.

I believe your needs will be covered by our product in time - you're more
than welcome to participate in the devoloping of this product :-))

Kind regards,
Erik Lange