[Zope-CMF] How do I prevent join request?

Jeffrey_Franks@i-o.com Jeffrey_Franks@i-o.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 07:06:05 -0500

Yes, I had already done that, and I agree that this prevents anonymous
from joining.

However, it did not stop anonymous from obtaining a rendered join_form
in his browser, and his expectations are that he has a form, and is able
to join after filling it out. His expectations won't be met, and might get
confused.

I would prefer to not let the user get to the join form at all in this case.

"Kevin Carlson" <khcarlso@bellsouth.net> on 05/14/2002 06:33:56 AM