[Zope-CMF] po-up for ID and pwd when downloading *.doc

larry_prikockis@natureserve.org larry_prikockis@natureserve.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 17:50:34 -0400

I don't have a solution... but I've noticed the same behavior...
I haven't made a point of investigating (figuring it was probably due to
some quirk of my particular implementation), but I'll take a closer look.

if you get an answer, I'd be interested in hearing...

Larry