[Zope-CMF] po-up for ID and pwd when downloading *.doc

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:03:19 +0200

I rechecked my settings and even with my manager permissions I get the
stupid box.
The files are published trough a script and when I check there state it says
"published"

Roel

*back to the drawing board*