[Zope-CMF] Re: Cookie Crumbler Issues

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 10:08:53 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>>I'd much prefer an option to directly show the "unauthorized" message in
>>this case.
>>Presenting the user a new login screen (either a form or a basic
>>authentication request) is confusing.
>
> Unless anyone tells me not too, I'll merge Shane's updated CookieCrumbler into the CMF
> HEAD and see if I can add the functionality Luca requested...

Umm, it's already there, unless I misunderstood.  Just leave the
redirect-logged-in-users option off.  (It defaults to off.)

> Now would be a good time to shout ;-)

Go ahead, but be careful, since the two aren't identical--different
imports and other small things.  Also, while you're at it, I (and the
CMF community) would sure be pleased if you could try to write some unit
tests for CookieCrumbler.

Shane