[Zope-CMF] Silly question: deleting a "member"!

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
15 May 2002 10:53:56 -0400

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 10:48, vsbabu@vsbabu.org wrote:

> We've a situation where people come in, do some work and go (like contractors). When they leave, we want to disable their logins to CMF:
>
> I've been  deleting their entry in UF, their folder in Members/ and then
> "Prune Orphaned Member Records" in portal_memberdata -> Contents.
>
> Is this the right way to do? Kind of feels silly!

Write and test it as a PythonScript, make it into a FSPythonScript, and
contribute it as a patch;  we'll add it (removing members wasn't one of
the original CMF use cases).  See the mailing list trailer for the
tracker to which to submit it.