[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow, scripts and multiple workflows

Sion Morris s.morris@bangor.ac.uk
Thu, 16 May 2002 18:20:38 +0000

Hi,

Does anyone have any examples of using scripts with DCWorkflow?
Searching the CMF site and the internet came up with nothing.

Also in the Use Case document on Configuring Workflows it states:
To change the workflow association for a content type, type the name of
the workflow to use in the textbox and click the "Change" button. If you
wish to specify multiple workflows for a particular content type, type
the names of the workflows to use in the textbox, separated by commas.

Could somebody point me towards some examples of more than one workflow
being associated with a content type. Would it deal with the following
situation?: If I create a document type of "minutes", which is pretty
generic, can I associate different workflows depending on what the
subject matter of the minutes is?

I have spent all day searching and scavenging mailing lists, CMF FAQ's,
how-to's etc for information, and although I have found out a lot, these
items still elude me!

Many thanks in advance,

Sion