[Zope-CMF] Automatic content expiration in the CMF...

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 18:08:30 +0000 (UTC)

I've not done it yet, but what I'd do add is create a WorkflowMethod
'expireContent', and all workflow states would have an 'expireContent'
transition to an 'expired' state.

Then from a crontab, every hour or so, I'd call a method that queries
the catalog for expired objects and call the expireContent method on
them.

Or something :-)

> [Alternative: text/html]

Please don't post HTML mails.