[Zope-CMF] how do I get a member's property?

Duane Raymond Duane.Raymond@Virgin.net
Mon, 20 May 2002 23:56:49 +0100

Hi,

This is a simple question but one that I have yet to resolve despite
searching through the discussion archives.

I have added a 'country' property to 'portal_membership' and then added a
test member with a value for this property.  I have been able to retrieve it
by making changes to the DTML version of roster, but unable to figure out
how to do the same in the page templates version of roster.

Can anyone give some quick help and example of how I would call this
'country' property (or any other custom property I would add).

Cheers,

Duane