[Zope-CMF] Another Zope/CMF site

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
22 May 2002 17:16:16 +0800

Hi

For those interested

we have popped out another CMF/Zope site

http://www.innovations.wa.gov.au

(in addition to our 2 previous www.gem.wa.gov.au and
www.designingfutures.com.au CMF based sites)

We are finding we can build a new site (with new functionality)
very quickly using CMF, it is a powerfull tool.

Our biggest issue is the reluctance of support organisations (who
provide outsourced support and supposed technical support to this
department) too seriously look at, and investigate the technology we are
using (ie it isn't java based or Microsoft), so it is ignored out of
habd. But it suits our groups needs (Emerging Technology Group in the
Department of Industry and Technology of WA) as it really does allow
rapid development and prototyping.

Rgds

Tim