[Zope-CMF] Reviewers per section

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
22 May 2002 07:15:41 -0400

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 02:09, Jeff Ross wrote:
> Is there a way to setup the CMF and DCWorkflow so that I can have one or
> more designated reviewers for different sections of my site? I don't want
> one reviewer reviewing everything.

Use the "Local Roles" action of each section's folder to give the
person the "Reviewer" role.  Note that they won't see existing "pending"
content until it is re-catalogued, due to the caching done of allowed
roles and users at indexing time;  this should work fine for content
submitted for review *after* you assign the role.