[Zope-CMF] portal_catalog items not being returned in query

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 17:27:35 +0000 (UTC)

The press releases don't have View permission for anonymous users ?
They didn't get catalogged correctly ?
The workflow sets incorrect permissions ?

Sorry, running out of ideas now. Check the catalog directly (Catalog
tab) to see what allowedRolesAndUsers is for one such press release...

Florent