[Zope-CMF] Changing portal_types title into 1.3beta

Georges Baladi - 220i gbaladi@220i.com.br
Wed, 22 May 2002 05:54:22 -0300

Hi,

at CMF 1.2 and 1.3beta I can change the title of each content at
portal_types. After this the default zpt skin show me the title instead of
id for each portal_type. this is very useful for me because I speak
Brazilian Portuguese. The Allowed Content Types also change to display the
new title.

But at CMF 1.2 I can check Filter Content Types and the default zpt skin
show me the title and I can add only the filtred content types.

I make the same at CMF 1.3beta and when I try to add I receive this:

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: Disallowed suboject type: Document

I change the title of Document from "" (none) to Documento and filter the
contents of folder to add only Documento. The Add Content Screen works fine:
Show me only the Documento type.

I am having this with Plone too.

I think that I do the same steps that I made this with CMF 1.2.

This is an behavoir change, a bug, or my mistake?

thanks,

Georges Baladi