AW: [Zope-CMF] Another Zope/CMF site

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
23 May 2002 09:01:21 +0800

Hi

At the moment, our admin interface is pretty much default CMF,
but our next project is a major reworking of the admin interface.

We like some of things in PLONE, but will quite likely take it in
another direction. We have some unreleased CMF sites that have 100%
dynamic flash interface with rich media, and for some of our content
authoring requirements, will need things like drag and drop etc..

In may ways this is a research area for us.

See ya