[Zope-CMF] Structured Text

David Harvey (Hamish) david.harvey@bristol.ac.uk
23 May 2002 15:05:25 +0100

Folks,

I asked briefly about this before, but didn't get a response. I've
checked in the Zope collector and can see reference to it. Using a
ZopeLabs recipe I can get correct rendering of URLs followed by
punctuation. As a python script:

====
from Products.PythonScripts.standard import special_formats

return special_formats['structured-text']('*hi* there
"fred":http://www.zope.org/.')
====

But if I do the same in a CMF Document, the punctuation after the link
is swallowed as part of the link.

I've checked in the Collector and can't see anything, and the mailing
lists aren't searchable (are they?), google comes up with loads of
instructions for using ST but no mention of problems.

Any ideas, anyone?

Cheers,
Hamish