[Zope-CMF] Add content list- how to restrict specific objs?

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Fri, 24 May 2002 08:34:28 -0700

That does not seem to work.  Also, will this have the effect of allowing
them to see what managers add but not see the choice in their own list of
new content to add?

What I did (correct?)
Under PORTAL_TYPES->Contents->Favorites was selected and then security.  I
uncheck acquire attribute and clicked only manager.  When I logged in as a
non-manager user, Favorites still showed up as an option.