[Zope-CMF] Adding dtml-tree characteristics to folder_contents?

Michael LaPera mlapera@colorbyte.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 15:32:43 -0400

I would like to keep the existing dtml-in characteristics in
folder_contents (primarily the batch navigation), but add the dtml-tree
capabilities for folderish items (while still displaying other
authorized items).

I am new to Python and Zope and am not afraid to program a solution
(Python is well documented and straightforward), but quite frankly I am
still overwhelmed trying to figure out the basic Zope/CMF API's and
finding examples.

Thanks,
Michael LaPera