[Zope-CMF] Virtual Domain and Cookies

larry_prikockis@natureserve.org larry_prikockis@natureserve.org
Wed, 29 May 2002 15:47:46 -0400

I'd bet money that you're using a recent version of Apache ( >= 1.3.23).
If you do a search on messages on this list over the last few months, you'll
find plenty of references to a known problem with the last couple versions
of apache and cookies when using CMF with virtual hosts.

The workaround for now is to use Apache 1.3.22.  I'm using Zope/CMF/Apache
with virtual domains and everything works as expected.

I'm wondering... has anyone tried this configuration with Apache 2.0 yet?