[Zope-CMF] newbie looking to buy a clue

Alan W. Presley awpresley@hbu.edu
Thu, 30 May 2002 08:50:31 -0500

Hello everyone,

yes, i am a newbie to Zope and have been requested by my boss to figure
out how to impliment Zope-CMF in our intranet.

Sound familiar?

I have been reading the Zope site and the CMF Dogbowl site and I am still
looking to find the best place to START learning this beast.
unfortunately what I'm finding is placing me in the middle of articles and
tutorials that are assuming that I know previously covered information.

Is there a START HERE place that anyone can recommend?

and why is there not a place to send comments and questions to the
developers/webmasters of CMF Dogbowl and/or Zope.org?

I have discovered a problem with the CSS for CMF Dogbowl  and can't find
out who I should contact.

Anyway, help a newbie out here and set me straight.

Thanks,
Al