[Zope-CMF] newbie looking to buy a clue

Alan W. Presley awpresley@hbu.edu
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:21:44 -0500

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the directions!

i will go shopping as soon as possible...  ;)

I'll also need to get an IRC client for "Tech Support Purposes".
Understood!

BTW, I lurked on this list for a few days to see if there was any
established protocol/ettequite and when I only got one email a day, I
figured I'd go ahead and speak up...

WOW you guys sure woke up!  I haven't read all the replies yet, but ANY
replies are good and I got a LOT of 'em!
Thanks!
Al

PS: Tell the "suit" that there's a new flavor at Starbucks, He'll be out
the door.