[Zope-CMF] newbie looking to buy a clue

Alan W. Presley awpresley@hbu.edu
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:26:52 -0500

Hi Larry,

>All that said, if you're looking for the quickest way to get something
>nifty
>up and running-- definitely check out www.plone.org.  Plone is a content
>management system built on top of the CMF (content management
>--framework--).  The documentation section of the Plone site has a lot of
>information on general CMF usage as well.

Book Buting Trip planned for this afternoon, Plone downloading now! I at
least want to see an example of what someone is doing before I get TOO
nose-deep into code.  ;)

Thanks!

>> and why is there not a place to send comments and questions to the
>> developers/webmasters of CMF Dogbowl and/or Zope.org?
>
>zope.org has feedback links at the bottom of the page... as does the
>footer
>of messages sent out on this list  :-)

OK, maybe it's me, but i am not getting any footer to these messages...
I did find the zope.org feedback link, but still none on CMF.zope.org
I'll try Zope's feedback first.

>good luck!!  I hope some of my ramblings help...

I'm sure they will!
Thanks!
Al