[Zope-CMF] CMF v 1.3 join_form modify problem

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Thu, 30 May 2002 15:39:10 -0700

Hi,
I am trying to modify the join_form in the generic skin in any way without
error.  I tried adding an innocuous bit of text and tried not modifying it
at all other than copying it to 'custom' and then tried to join and this is
the error I get:
The login name you selected is already in use or is not valid. Please choose
another.

I am using version 1.3b i think. (The reason I say I think is that it is
still listed as 1.2 in the products listing on the control panel.)  I am
editing by locating the login_form in generic and have tried it under
zpt_generic and always put the copy to the custom folder.
I don't know if this is related, but when I go in to the 'custom' folder in
skins to edit the above file as the administrator, I sometimes get this
message- but it still lets me in:
Error Type: TALESError
Error Value: Bad Request on You must enter a valid email address. in '', at
line 101, column 5

Any ideas?

Sean Kelley
Technology Coordinator