[Zope-CMF] Plone and Forum? how to create?

Marc Lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 14:23:33 -0500

I have some mods to the CMFForum - can I submit them somewhere for
consideration?
1. ability to include Document and Audio attachments (and test if Audio is
actually installed, and use File if not).
2. Fixed a bug in the topics view - the reply count was one higher than it
should be (a post doesn't count as a reply).

on 11/3/02 12:02 PM, Helge Tesdal at helge@tesdal.com scrivened: