[Zope-CMF] NuxDocument and plone

Steve Davies (DSLWN) SteveD@datacom.co.nz
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:18:47 +1300

I am trying to get NuxDemo and plone to run. I have the following
environment: -

- SUN Sparc running Solaris 8
- ZOPE 2.6.0 - using native zope database
- CMF 1.3 (installed in lib/python/Products)
- CMFplone 1 beta 2 (installed in lib/python/Products)
- Localizer & NuxDocument products from CPS 2.1 (installed in Products)

What happens when I try and add a new NuxDocument I get the following error.

-=-
Site Error
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'getParentNode'
-=-
The stack trace is
-=-
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSDTMLMethod, line 112, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSDTMLMethod, line 107, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
   - __traceback_info__: macro_renderer
  Module <string>, line 2, in f
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 163, in _exec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 139, in pt_render
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
   - <FSPageTemplate at /Demo/macro_renderer used for
/Demo/Members/test1/NuxDocument.2002-11-06.5509>
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 186, in __call__
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 689, in do_useMacro
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 655, in do_condition
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 400, in do_optTag_tal
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 385, in do_optTag
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 380, in no_tag
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 463, in do_setGlobal_tal
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 217, in evaluate
   - Line 92, Column 9
   - Expression: standard:'here/portal_actions/listFilteredActionsFor'
   - Names:
      {'container': <PloneSite instance at e024a8>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 7f24e4>,
       'here': <CMFNuxDocument at
/Demo/Members/test1/NuxDocument.2002-11-06.5509>,
       'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 120fbb8>,
       'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
instance at 7dd1d4>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'template': 'here/header', 'args': (), 'macro':
'portal_header'},
       'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 120fbb8>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://beetle:8082/Demo/Members/test1/NuxDocument.2002-11-06.5509/NuxDoc
ument_edit_form>,
       'root': <Application instance at df5940>,
       'template': <FSPageTemplate at /Demo/macro_renderer used for
/Demo/Members/test1/NuxDocument.2002-11-06.5509>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': test1}
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 206, in __call__
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 201, in _eval
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 108, in render
  Module Products.CMFCore.ActionsTool, line 194, in listFilteredActionsFor
  Module Products.CMFCore.ActionsTool, line 163, in _listActions
  Module Products.CMFCore.ActionInformation, line 91, in testCondition
  Module Products.CMFCore.Expression, line 44, in __call__
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 48, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: portal.portal_workflow.getTransitionsFor(object,
object.getParentNode())
  Module Python expression "portal.portal_workflow.getTransitionsFor(object,
object.getParentNode())", line 2, in f
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'getParentNode'

-=-

There is a NuxDocument entry created in the database and I am able to alter
the metadata for the entry.

Has anyone come across this before or have any ideas on where I should look
?

Steve