[Zope-CMF] Listing Metadata Values for contish object

Duane Raymond Duane.Raymond@Virgin.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:35:38 -0000

Hi,

I've been banging my head against the wall on the issue of getting a list of
all metadata (dublin core plus custom) stored for any CMF contish object and
haven't been able to find a way yet.  Below is the code I am using but it
only returns the element values for id and title.  I am using Zope 2.6, CMF
1.3 and the Advanced Metadata Products (AMP) but I assume that regardless of
what product I use, the metadata is stored in the same place (??).

Using the code below I get the title and element Spec of each custom
medadata product but not the dublin core elements OR the values for any
metadata.  What am I doing wrong/missing (know propertyValues is not right -
but I've tried many other things and they don't work either).

python:here.portal_metadata.listElementSpecs;
                       propertyValues here/propertyValues">