[Zope-CMF] Content doens't change state in catalog ...

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
15 Nov 2002 14:19:18 +0100

Hello,

I have been having this problem before - a long time ago - but I can't
remember what the soultion was. Searching the archives didn't really
reveal anything.
Problem is:
When I change state on some content on my portal - it doesn't change
state in the catalog (making my boxes created from catalog searches not
working for other than Managers).

Shouldn't the workflow tool handle this??
I tried looking at the source but didn't find anything.
Setup is:
Zope-2.6
CMF-1.3
DCWorkflow-0.4.2

The workflow I am using is a customized version of CMF Default
Workflow[Classic]

Any good ideas ?

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

To further try to track this problem down, I've developed
a "burger, fries, coke" application in honor of this thread.
So far, I've eaten 84 burgers, 31 cokes, and 42 fries.
I can't seem to break this thing, and I'm not hungry anymore. :-(

    -- Chris McDonough: Mailing List
       Trying to reproduce a bug in CST 0.8