[Zope-CMF] Problems with initializing my product

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
02 Oct 2002 13:50:56 +0200

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 12:34, hazmat wrote:
> you could download gideon
>
> from http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo
>
> it uses a dynamic subproduct initialization system.
>
> ie
>
> Product
>    SubProductDirectory
>       SubProducts
>
> all the products in SubProductDirectory get auto initialized.
>
> OFS.Application is the place thats doing initialization, btw.

Thanx for the tip - I got it up'n'running :-)))

I just discovered one silly thingy - the fti's of the modules in the
parent object gets overruled by the fti in the sub product.
Anyone know why this happens ?