[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow Worklists are very expensive

robert robert@redcor.ch
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 08:35:47 +0200

I have not yet looked into actiontools too closely. But I have a gut
feeling that it shouls be possible to tune it in a way that it does not
construct answers fo all its action providers each time a list of
actions is compiled. Now (I think) when we have 10 action providers
10*10 results are compiled.

Robert