[Zope-CMF] CMFPortlets

Tim Lynch lynch@gould.mannlib.cornell.edu
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 9:20:05 EDT

from Ausum's CMFPortlets preview page:

 * Switching of columns and boxes. (Javascript aided, if someone
   volunteers for the task)

I'll volunteer.  Actually, we've got most of it done. It's built with
DynLayer (http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/dynapi) and has been tested against
most browsers (Netscape 4.x and up, IE 4.x and up, ... ) on most platforms
(Mac 9 & 10, Windows, Linux) and performs well in all situations.  Should
drop in without too much effort.  It was created specifically for this type
of project.  Fellow by the name of Dan George did the coding.  Ausum, I'll
get everything packed up and sent off to you ASAP.  Dan's a student and is
really busy with mid-terms right now, so he's a bit distracted.  Might be a
few days 'til he and I connect.

(Lynch clears his throat, takes a deep breath, slowly exhales, and says)
I'll also volunteer to work on documentation.

- Tim Lynch
  tlynch@nal.usda.gov

  yes, yes that's right.  I said I'd work on documentation.  indeed.