[Zope-CMF] how to edit join_form with a form_tool in plone?

Erik Lange erik@mmmanager.org
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 21:06:14 +0200

Plone.org has several mailinglists, see:

http://plone.org/development/index_html/lists

I believe they can help you with any problem you may have with plone, so
join their community for optimum support of Plone :-)

I believe this community should focus on CMF Core development and support..
and point people in the right direction when they're lost - I hope this
little pointer will help you get in touch with the people who can really
help you.

Regards,
Erik