[Zope-CMF] Relating different objects to each other

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:48:34 -0400

the basic way that i do this is create a link to items that are of the same
Type and have the same Subject, eg:

http://ColombiaUpdate.com/search?Type=Photo&Subject=Medellin

a link to this catlog search would be found on an object of type photo that
has the subject Medellin.

its primitive but works fine for my needs in this case.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion