[Zope-CMF] CMFStage questions

brent A shelkey bshelkey@lycos.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:55:12 -0400

Slowly coming up to speed. Thanks for the Meta Data Patch, Christian! It definitely makes adding new metadata types much easier.

Now onto the classic staging/production problem which CMFStage I'm sure was built to solve.

Shane: If I'm adding CMFStage to an existing Zope CMF instance, what else do I need to do besides adding one of each of the following to my CMF site:
 Portal Versions Tool
 Portal Staging Tool
 Portal Lock Tool
 Workflow Tool (repository aware)
and the Workflow repository?

It seems like I'm getting an error that wants to know about the Version Repository...

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Brent

Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com