[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow Newbie Problem-first workflow

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:27:22 -0700

Hi,
I'm trying to replicate the stock CMF 1.3 workflow because someone suggested
this to address problems with it not behaving as expected.  I went through
the DCWorkflow documentation dated 12/01 to set up the new workflow.  After
doing everything I think needed, I notice I do not get the workflow status
listed on a new document when I create it.  When I try to request a publish,
I get the included traceback.  I have followed the documentation verbatim to
try to recreate the existing flow as closely as possible.

States are:
Private, pending, and published

Statuses are:
Transitions are:
publish, reject, review, retract

Variables are:
action, actor, comments, review_history, time

Worklist are
pending_review

No scripts.

Versions:
zope 2.5.1
cmf 1.3
dcworkflow 4.2

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 114, in publish
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: test2)
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 98, in publish
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 88, in mapply
    (Object: content_publish_form)
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 39, in call_object
    (Object: content_publish_form)
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSDTMLMethod.py, line 112, in
__call__
    (Object: content_publish_form)
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 473, in
__call__
    (Object: content_publish_form)
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Let.py, line 75, in render
    (Object: member="portal_membership.getAuthenticatedMember()"
  review_state="portal_workflow.getInfoFor(this(),
'review_state')"
  review_history="portal_workflow.getInfoFor(this(),
'review_history')")
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Util.py, line 159, in eval
    (Object: portal_workflow.getInfoFor(this(), 'review_state'))
    (Info: this)
  File <string>, line 2, in f
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\WorkflowTool.py, line 337, in
getInfoFor
    (Object: portal_workflow)
WorkflowException: (see above)