[Zope-CMF] Newbie: DCWorkflow Question :-)

robert robert@redcor.ch
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:33:04 +0200

What transitions are offered to a user is controlled by either a role or
an expression.
(look at the transition form)
If any of them are fullfilled (return true) the transition is added to
the list of possible transitions.
So what you have to do is write a python script that returns true or
false considering the type of the actual document and what roles to
actual user has.

Robert