[Zope-CMF] cmfboringcontent and skins

mark dufour m.dufour@student.tudelft.nl
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:22:47 +0100

hello all,

I have a small question about the CMFBoringContent tutorial, which I hope someone might be able to help me with. I followed all the steps in the tutorial, and everything seems to work, except for two things:

-when I 'view' an instance, I don't get the normal 'standard_html_header', but some other, which looks okay, but is different. this to me is really weird!
-when I create an instance, it doesn't show up on the site, even when 'published'

I'm very new to Zope/CMF so please be gentle if these are stupid questions.. :-) Oh if it helps, my system: CMF 1.3 and Zope 2.5.1 on Gentoo Linux.

darn, maybe I should get a book..

thanks,
--
Mark Dufour.

'I accidentally dropped "Mastering Regular Expressions" on my foot, and
        immediately understood how to express "!@#$%^?&!"'