[Zope-CMF] Globals.InitializeClass(XXXXX)

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:30:45 +0100

Hi,

I have created some Products, but I have a little problem I can't
resolve now.

In fact, I have a Product ( as a folder), which when is initialized
mus initialized and install another Porduct inside the Product which
is initializing.

I want to do something like

Product A
--- Product B
--- Product C
------Product D
--- Product E

So, my problem is how can I call the initiate Product B when I want to
instantiate Product A ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com