[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] [HELP] : Webdav problem - CMF - Image - CMFExternalFile

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:00:28 -0000

You need first put images and other inline files to zope.

Or you should use some softwares, that will mount webdav as your local
filesystem. Week-two back it was discussed here, I do not remember names.

Do not use M=DF webdav support, this is not true webdav, it is called web=
dav
only.

Regards J. Lukesh

----------
Odes=EDlatel: flemaitre@fede.generali.fr

Hello,
I have some problem with CMF content editing with WEBDAV.

- In fact, i would like my users to use MS Frontpage 2002 in order to edi=
t=20
content throw the web
- Its works great : i can save HTML Files.
- But, if i insert images (with Frontpage) in my HTML Page, when i save m=
y=20
page, the images are not copied to the site....