[Zope-CMF] RE: [Zope-dev] Performance problem in ZOPE 2.5.1, 'getOwner' in /lib/python/AccessControl/Owned.py

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 10:33:51 +0200

Gotcha! I did actually expect that.

XUF defines __len__ to return the number of users. This absolutely kills
performance on Zope 2.4+

See my patch at http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/Patches

Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 05. September 2002 22:06 +0200 Arnar Lundesgaard

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/